Monday 5 December 2011

Creating the contents page


When creating my contents page, I started off by coming up with a layout. You can see in the first screen shot that I was structuring my design and colours to see what looked best. This moves on to screenshot 2, in this screenshot I decided on a design layout for my contents page and started applying pictures and text which can be seen in the following slides. I changed the pictures many times to make sure that I would have the best pictures possible that were suited to my magazine. Finally I decided on black and white images so that it doesn't take away the focus from the information on the contents. I experimented with text (font/size/angle) to make the page look more interesting than a page full of information. The final contents page can be seen on the last screenshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment