Monday 26 December 2011

Planning production

Price: My questionnaire results show my that the appropriate price for my target audience is between £1-2. Therefore I decided to go halfway and have £1.50.
Frequency of publication: My target audience appears to not buy magazines as often as every week, therefore i have decided that the frequence of publication will be every month.
Average issue size: Other rock magazines have a range of issue sizes. This depends on the frequency of the publication. As the monthly magazines are 100+ pages, i have decided to have 100 pages.
Regular content: The regular content that will be in my magazine will include Pop-rock bands. This is because it fits in with my genre of rock music.
Feature Articles: The magazine will have feature articles such as Band of the week, New music and Gig reviews. This is because these type of things appear more interesting to my target audience. As i found out from my questionnaire.
Title: I have decided that the title of my magazine will be Soundcheck. I think that it sounds most appropriate for my genre of magazine and for the target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment