Wednesday 18 January 2012

Sketches of Front Cover and Content Layout

 This is a rough layout of my main cover. I have decided to put the masthead in its usual place at the top of the page were it is noticeable with the issue number. I have centered my cover star so that i can put information around it as well as other images so it is all spread out. I have put a barcode at the bottom of the page because it is more suitable there. And i have added a quotation to go along with the cover star to give an positive opinion of the college which the readers will pick up on.

I have added a few details on the content but not revealing too much so that the reader is encouraged to read it, as well as a puff that gets the readers attention and further encourages them to read it.


  
 

This is a rough layout of my contents page. Again the masthead is at the top of the page to inform the reader of the aim of the page. I also have included the information of the contents broken up into subheadings so that there is not too much information. Also to make the contents more subtle, i have included a series of images as well as an exclusive story that aims to interest the reader to read the magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment